Inshall'hack is a French CTF team that was formed in August 2017. This blog is meant to be a collection of our writeups for online and offline CTFs alike. You can find most of our writeups on CTFtime. As of today, the following hackers are part of Inshall'hack:
- SIben | PhD student at UiB. Web and crypto, editor of the blog and co-manager of the team.
- Shrewk | Developer. Web and guessing, co-manager of the team.
- Lfuret | A RE lover and a crypto enthusiast, provided he has his $5 wrench. Hippie guru.
- christrc | Panel beater for Peugeot. Pwns challenges as much as he pwns cars.
- BZHugs | Engineering student at ESEO. Crypto, forensics, reverse and misc.
- Antoxyde | Networks and telecommunications student.
- Aexyn | Geopolitical trolling. Semi-hippie.
- Ethnical | MoonBoy.
- jenaye | Web and stegano guy.
- Sideway | Computer science student and reverse-engineering enthusiast.
- nodauf |
- baguette | Exposes Illuminati on YouTube.
- BrahimFouad | 27 yo information security manager at SSH (Smart Solutions Hosting) #InfosecAddict #DevOps. Organizer for #Shellmates, #BSides. M.Sc. in Infrastructure and Information System Management.
- berurier | Specializes in bullshit overflow.
This list is by no means exhaustive, as many other French players occasionally play with Inshall'hack!
We're always on the lookout for new (preferably French) members: if you feel like you have what it takes, join us on Discord!